Thursday, August 27, 2009

Martins Biergartel!!

If Starbucks is happiness (and peace, love, harmony, etc.) in a cup, than the schnitzel from Martin's Biergartel is happiness on a plate.

Earlier today, two students, Kaitlin and Grant, arrived. For their first dinner, we met Kevin at Martin's. Now, I have a soft spot for this restaurant in my heart because my 21st birthday was celebrated there, and I have been craving it for about 8 months. It was honestly better than I remembered it.

: Go to Martin's. Yes, I know this entry is short, but I can't even think of words to describe how good it is. The beer is so smooth and good, you have to remember it's not water. Seriously. And when the schnitzel comes out, it is so hot you can't eat it for a minute. Reiner, one of the waiters there, is always so accomodating and friendly. It's one of those things that you'll just have to do and experience for yourself. It is an IGE favorite... and all the alumni get jealous if you say you're eating there. As Kevin describes it, "It's my happy place."

1 comment:

  1. I actually send anyone I know (or even don't know, ie the blogging world) to Martins if I hear they are going to Vienna! Mmmmm, I hope you enjoyed it for me!

    ReplyDelete